We’re pleased to confirm that following the recent Welsh Government announcement, Taibach Community Library will re-open to the public at 10am on Tuesday 30th March.
Reduced opening hours will be in place as follows:
Tuesday 10.00 – 16.00
Thursday 10.00 – 16.00
Saturday 10.00 – 12.30
These hours will be kept under review and we may change them subject to demand. Any changes will be notified via our social media channels and window posters.
There will be a number of changes in place to keep our volunteers and customers safe:
– Please wear a face covering inside the library, unless you are exempt
– Please keep a safe distance of 2 metres between yourself and others at all times (floor markings will be in place)
– Please sanitise your hands upon entry to the library
– The maximum capacity of the library room will be 8 people
– We’ll ask for your details upon entry to support NHS Test, Trace, Protect
– Computer usage is limited to one 50 minute session per person per day. Customers are advised to book in advance where possible
Our volunteers will be on hand to help you use the library safely. Please treat them with respect as they follow strict government guidelines to operate in a safe manner.
Customers will be able to access the library for:
– Book browsing and returns
– Photocopying and Printing
– Public access computers
– Clothing recycling drop-off
– Orange rubbish bag collection
In addition to the above, we will also continue to offer our Select & Collect service for picking up books. To make an appointment to pick up books please call us on 01639 883831 or book online.
Full details on our services and the online booking form can be found by clicking here.
All our regular events and clubs remain suspended until further notice.