Taibach Community Library relies on your generous donations to remain open. The Library has been run by the community since local authority budget cuts in May 2014. Every penny we raise goes directly towards paying our utility bills and essential costs.
There are many ways that you can donate to us:
We are currently crowdfunding to raise £5,000 to save the library from permanent closure. Click here to read more
Online via PayPal
When shopping on Amazon
- Visit smile.amazon.co.uk
When shopping online at other retailers
By becoming a member of the charity
Become a member of the Taibach Community Library charity.
Click here to find out more.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Solo Membership – £10 per year
- Family Membership (2 adults and 2 children) – £12 per year
- Child Membership – £2 per year
By bank transfer
Please get in touch if you wish to donate via bank transfer.
By cash, card or cheque
- Cash can be donated in person at the library.
- Card – we are now able to accept payment via Credit card, Debit card, Apple Pay or Android Pay
- Cheque – cheques can be donated in person at the library or sent to us in the post.
By Standing Order
Simply complete a Standing Order Mandate, and hand it in to or send it via post to your local bank.
Many thanks for your support!